These days, everyone leads a busy life. It is hard to find the time to stay on top of household chores and without a doubt; one of the toughest rooms in the house to keep clean is the bathroom. If you have not yet booked a cleaning service in Milwaukee with BetterCleans, we wanted to share some helpful bathroom cleaning tips to help you at home.
Removing stains in the bathroom
If not cleaned regularly, toilets and bathtub services can begin to look grimy and retain a lot of bathroom bacteria. In addition, moisture-ridden surfaces in the bathroom can attract mold so it’s important to figure out how often you need to clean. There are many different areas in the bathroom and many of them require different cleaning methods. By using these different methods, your house cleaning duties in Milwaukee will be made a little bit easier.
- A build-up of limescale on taps can be cleaned by first soaking with white vinegar for 10 minutes and then scrubbing with brush.
- Grout can cleaned by mixing baking soda and white vinegar. Form a paste and let it soak on the grout for 10 minutes, then scrub away using a brush.
Keeping the bathtub at home clean
Like many items in the house, regularly polishing the bathtub can help maintain its original glossy feel. In addition, by polishing, you will help to remove some residual bacteria.
Here are the 4 cleaning tips from BetterCleans for the bathtub:
- Using a regular bathroom surface cleaner and a sponge, clean the bathtub
- Use a small amount of urethane polish on a cloth
- In a circular motion and polish the surface
- Rub the bath with a dry cloth to remove any residual polish
What if you do not have the time to clean the house? Book home cleaning services in Milwaukee with BetterCleans. We work with expert, local cleaners who have the knowledge and experience to have your home sparkling clean in no time. You can receive a quote and a book a home cleaning service in less than sixty seconds!